Thursday, September 24, 2009

Top 10 Current Obsessions 9/24/09

If these were people I would be a stalker


1. Mercy Tv Show: I was kind of half watching while cooking but I am intrigued and will DVR again. This show about nurses, where one is a returning vet from Iraq and having to deal with that plus fitting back into her old life is really good. It is also features 2 other nurses who were really great in their roles. NBC on Wends.

2. Fireflies by Owl City: I just like the picture this song paints in my head. Listen to it and you will see what I mean. Speaking of music have you ever downloaded music off of Amazon I keep finding stuff cheaper on there and they load it all into your iTunes for you.

3. Nine West Boots: Oh how I want you I mean really, if only you were actually cheaper. They also have a good version by Chinese Laundry on Zappos that are cheaper, but they don’t have my size! And still not the cheapest.

4. Girls on Pop Podcast: I find you funny and charming with your comments on pop culture! They also know how to talk about serious stuff too! With tact while saying what they really think.

5. Cougar Town: I completely forgot how funny Courtney Cox was I literally laughed out loud more than once and her supporting cast are all hilarious too. Her son, 2 best friends, neighbor – everyone had their highly funny moments. One line I remember: “Can we please stop sprinting now, I feel like my boobs are trying to kill me!” I sympathize and laugh.

6. Big Brothers Big Sisters: Yeah so I just got matched with my little if you have the time to do this- do it. Worth more than you ever know and you have fun too.

7. That Sweet Feeling after you Take a Test and Know it is Done!: And then five minutes later you start to think about the next test. But for that first five minutes in my car when I am giddy beyond belief life is really good.

8. Friday Night Bites Preview: Yeah lame title but these books are a lot of fun and pretty original. If you have not read Some Girls Bite do so but not in your work’s lunch area because you get weird looks and then cannot explain and it is just awkward.

9. Gwen Stafani: I can’t help it every time I see her I start to go the Sh** is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S. Plus she is always very gracious ad smart in interviews, I like that too. So I was excited to see her on Glamour this month. Also saw her in concert this summer with No Doubt and I have to say I want to grow up to be Gwen Stefani.

10. Boomkat- If you have not heard their first CD it is amazing all the way through. I was watching Melrose Place which I don’t think is good and the only good part was being reminded of this band and pulling out this CD. Faves: The Wreckoning, Daydream, Crazylove, What U Do 2 Me.

And just so you don’t think I am all about the love here, here are 2 things I Do Not Like!


1. Melrose Place: It was weird again and gets one more week, not even that if something else was on.

2. Umm Drama:
Really don't even save it for your mama she does not want it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment