Friday, September 18, 2009

Top 10 Current Obsessions 9/18/09

If these were people I knew I would be a stalker...

1. G2 & The Rachel Zoe Project: This one is lame but G2 as in low cal Gatorade has become my nightcap. After all night in a lab where we aren’t really supposed to have water I usually down one of these and watch this show about a Hollywood stylist and her team. This is how I unwind because Taylor and Brad are pretty hilarious and the clothes are also quite fun. I’m pretty addicted.
And a factoid for you Gatorade is named after the FSU Gators where their trainers and I am sure a ton of other people invented it.

2. Jay-X tix
: I got mine for the November 19th show in ABQ did you, H to the izza be to the izze- ladies is pimps too go on brush your shoulder off- I could keep going.

3.Staedleter Pens: I am a pretty fair amount of German I also own a German dog and these are German too! Plus the best pens out there. Fineliners are my fave this is my 2nd semester with them and the same set are still going strong. They are tiny, dark and if you leave the tops off they don’t dry out- which is nice when you are drawing things.

4. Shaka Rock By Jet: CD- Loving it at this moment in my car, windows down. I am no aficionado on older rock but to me it sounds like classic (not Barry Manilow classic, Stones, AC/DC classic) with some new edge. According to my sister Jet is totally overrated which is true but I do like this CD. I won’t say it should be top 10 of the year but I am digging it. Fave Track: She’s a Genius

5.ATV’ing: I am girly girl consider camping a bad motel, but am also not afraid of the muck as long as I am wearing the proper attire. And I love ATV-ing especially a couple of weekends ago we went to a new spot and had a new toy to try out and tons of junk food. Which when you are with people you like makes a pretty good Saturday. I also, according to him, tried to kill my sister’s roommate I maintain that I kept us from going over. Try it and get some mud on the tires, your sneakers, jeans, other people and jacket.

6. Entertainment Weekly Fall Preview Issue: Umm the best issue out there! Best pics, interviews, scoop etc. I had to hide it from myself at work so I would actually you know work. Info on 85 shows and really they tell you what you want to know!

7. New Recipes: I am dork I consider a fun night trying a new recipe, something about the action of cooking chills my weird self out. Insert your "I need to start drinking joke" here. Last week I mentioned Pioneer Women (obsession still going strong) well she has a whole cooking section. It is really useful and runs the gambit of recipes, so after reading about how to cook a steak which was really the best instruction I have seen. I came across
this recipe well they are stupendous and easy and yummy.

8. Jeeves: As in P.G. Woderhouse, if you have never read a book about Jeeves please go out and do so before the summer is completely over. No where else will you get such a lovely story of a man and his butler with a completely British side of humor. Jeeves goes way back and that whole Ask Jeeves thing yeah that is him.

9. Paraffin Tub (I don’t know what others call them): Bought this on a semi-whim and fell in love I gush and gush. Ok so I file a lot and am basically mean to my hands and feet, especially my feet with all the flip flop wearing. Lately I have been to busy to get a pedicure or manicure then I bought this for $30, oh yeah not that much. Put it in my bathtub and came back an hour later to paraffin wax melted to perfection! And today my hands are feet are very smooth, too smooth I almost slipped on linoleum yesterday barefoot. Buh Bye professional pedicures and manicure I will visit occasionally but you have been replaced.

10.Lobo Football: Air Force Game this Saturday I will be there in my cherry & silver cheering on my Lobos. Hopefully they play well, first time I get to see what this new coach can do.

And just so you don't think I can't be negative:
2 Things I Don’t Like

1. One Tree Hill Premiere (OTH): Ok what was that I want my old OTH back. The only funny part was Mouth and Skills trying to out naked each other so the other would move out. And Haley & Nathan I am sorry your dreams keep you apart and that is so sad yada yada but hello they are your dreams and tons of couples make it work and decide to be happy - reference military couples who make it work.
2. The End of Summer TV: while this means the beginning of Fall TV (Woot Woot!)! It also means hasta luega to some shows that made this summer more fun and brought about this whole idea that TV could also be good in the summer. Yeah we are out more in the summer, but our DVRs are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment