Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Coryness - By Heidi

The hard thing about describing people is deciding where to begin. I have been thinking for the past two days how to describe my best friend* and I just can't think where to start. Not because I have nothing to say, I always have something to say, there's just so much. So I'll start with a bio. Beautiful Cory just gradumacated with a degree in sociology from UNM and she's now getting ready to do nursing school and eventually become an RA. Just from that you have to know she's super compassionate. She has an adorable dauschund Lucy who I love to hear about because her personality makes me laugh every time. Cor is the 'C' in HACKs and as such an expert in all things entertainment related. Cor is all about her family and watching out for them and if I were a guy, I would totally date her because having her mother as an in-law is pretty much my dream, and she's flippin hilarious and has excellent taste in all things clothes, shoes, purse, and accessory related. If we lived together and our house was on fire, I would grab all her necklaces and not give them back after the firemen came.

Top Ten Statements of Cor's Awesomness (AKA Why She's my Best Friend)
1. She volunteers... I can't even add on to that it would just make me feel more inadequate.
2. Trips with her are awesome. Picture endless sunflower seeds, awesome playlists, gossip mags, and enough laughter to even last through getting speeding tickets. Then reliving it all over again when we think about it later. "Glo! Glo! Which way do I go?"
3. Cor always backs me up, but even while she's backing me up she can tell me I'm going a little crazy and to rein it in. Perfectly balanced.
4. We can exchange 80 emails a day chronically endless laughter over something we read, saw, or heard.
5. People watching and commenting. It never gets old.
6. Places like Target, Chipotle, In-n-Out, Coach and H&M are not options, they're givens. And she's always there to remind me of that.
7. Cor is so protective of her fam, you can always feel the love she has.
8. Fantastic taste in purses. Really, you should ask her.
9. She works really hard at everything she does and you can totally tell.
10. And last and really most important is that we don't fight, we compromise, especially on the important things. That's why she gets Ryan Gossling, and I get Ryan Reynolds.

*I love Cory to death and am so happy every day she's my best friend. Love her like a sister, and yes, this is a threat. ; ). JK

No comments:

Post a Comment