Friday, October 9, 2009

Top 10 Obsessions 10/9/09

If these were people I would be a stalker

1. Vampire Diaries: Love and don’t miss has spurred conversations with my friends which is when I know that a show is becoming part of my pop family. Not complicated but also not stale, a fun hour of television that is intense and funny at times.

2. Glamour Daily Emails: As in the magazine. I get lovely daily emails filled with fashion tips and sale notices, also cute little articles like the “5 Reason You Should Thank Coco Chanel.” My favorite reason she started the whole women wearing pants thing, as in literally took some from a male rider and sewed them to fit her. Because she said you cannot ride a horse in a skirt.

3. Rediscovering Music: I know I mentioned it before as in the post before this one but really look through your stuff you will be surprised how much it makes you remember. And how many songs you know all the words too and still love.

4. Fresh Mozzarella: Or as I say mozza awful yet delicious. Makes everything more tasty and really just that and a slice of tomato and I am pretty happy.

5. Having A Mary Kay Mom: So Nice to go home and come back to my apartment with not only food but a new moisturizer. I also get to try everything out which is also cool.

6. Friends & Dinner: Especially ones who will pick and mean it. Gives you some time to catch up and something to look forward to.

7. Santa Ana Winds: Some people hate them I love them they blow something into the air and tell me that I need to pack up the summer stuff because fall is coming.

8. Road Rules/Real World Challenge: The Ruins: It is like watching an extremely dysfunctional family try to get along on a trip where there just happen to obstacles. Oh and everyone is completely out for themselves.

9. Glee & Jane Lynch: I laugh so much when this show is on and love the musical numbers. But Jane Lynch really in her Adidas track suits in a rainbow of colors, is just hilarious.

10. McLeod’s Daughters: Australian night soap about a bunch of chicks running a cattle station. I just started to re-watch it again and it sucked me right back in! The men are tall, the work is long & hard and the scenery is breathtaking.

And just so you don’t think I am all about the love, here are 2 things I Do Not Like!


1. Letterman don’t even get me started.

2. The kid with Swine Flu in my class coughing too much and threatening my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment