Friday, October 16, 2009

Top 10 Current Obsessions 10/16/09

If these were people I would be a stalker.... this week link-ful click and be happy.

1. Ritz Crackers- Umm I picked up a box of these at the store a couple of weeks ago and now must always have them. They are part of my just in case I forget my lunch stash in my desk and also very useful for the whole just in case I am freaking starving in the afternoon stash, same drawer other side.

2. Snuggies for Dogs: Yes this is what my dog will be receiving for Christmas and no I do not usually give gifts to my dog Lucy unless you count oh I don’t know feeding her.

3. Sonic Drinks: Yesterday AM I needed something I had $2 so I stopped here and it really help me make it through the day. My liver & kidneys I am sure are unhappy, but me good. Sorry H don't mean to rub my Sonic in your face.

4. Something To Look Forward To: Do it people and write it with a pretty pen on your calendar it will put some kick in your step.

5. Glee CD: Umm yay and all on one CD of lovely covers and perfectly harmonized voices- one gripe where is It’s My Life/Confessions?

6. Big Mama Blog: I have no kids and really who needs them at this point in my life! But this site is very funny and her comments on waiting and Friday Fashion posts are very realistic and useful.

7. Madonna Greatest Hits CD: Get into the groove boy you got move.... And tons more make me feel like a teenager although I was all of a toddler in the 80’s.

8. Balloon Fiesta: Kind of late but it really brightens my drive to work and this year was the first year I got to go. And even though the balloons did not go up that day- I still had fun. Highlight: the 2 teens with the Starsky & Hutch name badges. Oh I laugh.

9. The Satorialist: I am not a high fashion girl simply put in NM and on my budget with my curves it is not a reality. But I do like the classic silhouettes he photographs and really his photos are stunning, waste 5 mins or days at this site. By a guy who simply photographs what he likes on the street in Fashion.

10. Friends Who Call You Out: As in where are you? You need to be here! The absolute best.

And just so you don’t think I am all about the love, here are 2 things I Do Not Like!
1. Hand Sanitizer: I could give you a whole bio lesson on its evils. Simply put in a pinch it is great otherwise wash your hands normally and it is just as good.
2. Speed Bumps: I get your point still hate ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment