Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Top 10 List 5/5/10

I am so sorry, really I actually am that I have been an absentee blogger lately. There are really good reasons believe me! But I am back and promise never to leave- not that I won't be absent on occasion but I will never fully walk out on you. So here it is bare bones style since I need to get this out there!

1. Concerts in ABQ: Lenny Kravitz- June he could make me do things I regret I even bought a skirt that is as high as I will go for this concert. Rihanna- July shake it fun, might need to recycle that skirt. Muse-October umm yes rock out, I heard they are amazing in concerts so hear is hoping that rumor is true!

2. Passion Pit: They are coming with Muse in October, and have been in heavy rotation on the old iPod for a while. They make me want to dance but at the same time they are so layered and rich you do not exactly know how. Amazing on a good speaker system. Faves: Little Secrets & Sleepyhead

3. Cafeteria: I know work at a place with a cafeteria and as an employee I also get to eat for cheap. So who knew the best breakfast burritos would be in a hospital cafeteria. Also randomly delish Gyros.

4. Glee is Back! And so is OTH & NJ Housewives & RW/RR Challenge & FNL this Friday!: And they are all good which is even more amazing! I have to admit I totally dig Kenny even though he calls himself Mr. Beautiful.

5. Massage Envy: I hurt so good and am also quite surprised my Message Therapist was a tiny little chica and yet she brought the deep tissue. You should do this it as cheap as it is going to get and you deserve it.

6. Ch-Ch-Ch- Changes: A lot has been going on lately from my fam to work to life and it was good, bad & just plain complicated. I am amazed at how easy my family rolls with it.

7. The Losers: Granted I saw way more of Zoe Saldana than I wanted to see but it was a popcorn movie at its very finest. Jeffrey Dean Morgan the most lovely voice, and everyone else played their roles just perfectly.

8. Emma the Miniseries: I was surprised how much I liked this miniseries but it was just witty and the banter is priceless as only Austen can do. I also love Johnny Lee Miller and he is the great in his part completely transparent but not.

9. Ride to California by The Paper Tongues: Just listen and even though slightly angry sounding you will love this tune.

10. Justified: Umm Oh my Timothy Olyphant! I could stop there but I won't I love this show because it is black and white the bad guys are really bad and you are glad when they are gone.



And 2 I Really Just Want to Go AwaY:

1. Dog=Sick @ 1 AM

2. Stress Talkers: you know them, you have them all they do is talk about how stressed they are and they say rude things like oh it is nice you have time for that. They make you want to punch them in the throat. And really we all know the super stressed people ,the actually stressed people only share their feelings with a small group and their half full plate is these people's overflowed plate.





No comments:

Post a Comment