Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The fine line between Love and Obsession

I don't know about you but I walk this line often.  And more often than not I'm using this equality to justify my obsessions.  But those are only on the terrible things.  The things I am about to show you are only light and happiness and should be embraced!!! 

1.  Nine West Shoes.  Pretty much they're the best things ever.  Not only are they uber comfortable but they are just dang sexy.  Case in point the new shoe love I got in Chicago this last weekend.  Please witness the hot pink, the snakeskin, the leather.  I have a weakness for shoes and this particular pair could not be passed up!

2.  Purses.  Lately I have been craving a new bag and finding the one that I've been looking for was a cherry on top.  Metallic colors are in right now and this copper color is pretty much the best thing of my life.  It goes with everything I wear and it's huge and the detail on the purse straps are just fantastic.

3.  Justified.  Gonna have to echo Cor right here and just say ohmyTimothyOlyphant. Oh. My.  He's just so amazing.  And you do loathe the red neck hicks that are the bad guys, I am however amazingly drawn to Boyd.  He's the best bad guy turned "good" ever.  Love this show.

4.  Jamba Juice.  There is NO jamba juice in the entire state of Michigan which is pretty much the crime of the century.  But, I got a taste of it in Chicago this past weekend and I wish that I could have it every day.  Honestly, they really need this here and I wish I could drop out of school and open one myself.

5.  My Camera.  Honestly I can't get enough of taking pictures of what's around me.  I've never been in a place that had spring like this and the fog around Chicago seriously took me in.  I mean look at these gorgeous skyline shots!!

6.  Sweet Potato Fries.  Anyone who knows me knows my love/obsession for french fries.  It is often the reason for my extra running and working out.  But now I not only love french fries but sweet potato fries as well.  They are pretty much simple amazing.  I recently purchased a bag of them from Costco and now whenever my heart desires I get to bake them up and indulge!

7.  Family.  I miss them like crazy crazy, especially when they're all together without me.  But then the prospect of seeing them in two weeks makes me more than happy.  And it can almost overcome my complete apathy towards my life at the moment.

8.  Iron Man II.  I get to see it this Friday on opening day and I can't wait.  It looks so awesome and totally my kind of movie. 

9.  Thunderstorms.  We get some real thunderstorms here in Ann Arbor, the kind that wake you up from a dead sleep.  They are pretty much the most spectacular things ever and I could sit and watch them for hours.

10.  Summer.  I despise school right now and am just so glad that it's done for a little while.  It's still haunting me but not as terrible as it was when class was actually in session.

And at the moment I'm hating on fellowships.  They trick you with what an honor they when in reality they're set in place merely to tear down your self esteem and present opportunities for you to cry in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment