Monday, February 22, 2010

Top 10 Obsessions: 2/22/10

1.My Life as Liz: I laugh as I type just thinking if this show. Oh man I want a Sully, if only so he could say things like “Mantastic” or “Glitter is the herpes of arts & crafts Liz, it never goes away” with a straight face. On the last ep he showed up dressed as a banana and proceeded to do the Peanut Butter Jelly song, really who does not want that? If you raise your hand I feel bad for you dude.
2. The Historian: Totally late to the bandwagon on this book, to be quite honest the size scared me while I was in college. But I am only 60 pages in and really loving it. I would tell you what it is about but it sounds hokey and is completely not. Look it up.
3. Kell on Earth: so I love this show because it is insane to me that people would volunteer to be treated this way but then you see how Kelly Cutrone actually takes care of her people and you semi get it. Throw in a lot of fashion and all the drama that follows that, oh it is in an hour of pure pleasure.
4. Beatles Tropical Tribute CD: I have no idea where I got this CD but it is on my iPod somehow and I really enjoy singing along to my fave Beatles songs to a tropical beat. Or trying to sing along to them in Spanish in a tropical beat. I usually hate tribute CDs but this one I dig.
5. OTH this week (started this a few weeks ago): John Hughes themed Ep was truly fun. It got March Scwann back in my good graces even though Quinn was dressed like a hooker all night (I know as a girl I should not says these things about other girls, but just look at her outfit). Especially all The Sixteen Candles references because that one is my fave.
6. Ben McKenzie: Ryan on The O.C. is all growned up on Southland and well he grew well. Not to mention Southland is pretty awesome show. A gritty cop drama with a lot of talent, included Mr. McKenzie who really delivers in his part.
7. Belly Dance Class: So I don’t think I have written about the fitness class I am taking but I actually get credit for Fitness Belly Dancing. And that whole credit thing totally makes you go. Although it has been very hard to unlearn The Salsa I know, this class kicks my butt every time and leaves muscles hurting that I have never used before. My obliques, scalenes, intercostals all the ones in my hips and I have ran 40 minutes on an elliptical and never had my legs shake as much as after shimmies.
8. Mary McCormack: This is the main chick on In Plain Sight a TV show that is shot in my fair city. So she went on a show and said some not nice things about my city which we are pretty used too. And to be honest this city is one where it is all about what you make of it. But then a local radio show here was calling her out on it and who should call him but Mary and apologize. She even said she has chosen to raise her kids here.
9. Mint Oreos: I love them and their greenness and their minty-ness all of it!
10. Etsy: Warning do not go on this site if you have no money like me. Because there is so much you will want from painting of your dog to handmade Jewelry, art, scarves, etc. I need to learn not

No comments:

Post a Comment