Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top 10 Fave Moments This Year

It is tiem to wrap this year up and put a bow on it.

1. Graduating From School- Although this was not only the year I graduated but also the year Heidi and my cousin Whit graduated, along with another cousin from HS, it was all fun and memorable. I had lots of love and support at the ceremony and the house was packed to the gills after with all our extended family- friends included. Nothing better than a house full of love.
2. Actually Liking a Star Trek-This year I discovered a lot of new stuff I am currently obsessed with from music to tv shows I just got into. And overall I think it was just a stellar year for a lot of shows, have you seen Dollhouse lately insane! And there were a lot of these moments that left me staring blankly in shock at the telly. Glee, The Hurt Locker, Noisettes- I am talking about you and that is only the surface.
3. Moving Out- So there were some obstacles but as of right now, it is good. And well it is always fun to decorate your own place.
4. Sending Heidi Away to Conquer Academia- Although I wish she was closer, what can you do? I love that my little Heidi so bravely went off to her grad program, and really has tried her hardest to make the best of it. I know it is has been beyond hard but she has stuck it out and I know she will be successful!
5. Good Concert Year-U2, No Doubt, and some others all great shows, reminded me I need to get out to concerts more often. And if Jay-Z would have come he woudl have been great too.
6. All of Us Together for the Whole Year- whole family in the same state while bumpy is definitely more fun.
7. Getting an Awesome Little from BBBS
- She is as cute as can be and thoughtful, smart and just overall great. Reminded me why I love to volunteer.
8. See this Skin I like It- So more than any other year up to now, I have just settled into being me and well if you have not yet experienced this try to get there because it makes life far more even keel and way more fun.
9. Midnight Shopping in Santé Fe, Disney Pre Hurricane, etc. etc. etc.- Mi madre es crazy, and the rest of us are just enablers but hey we have a lot of fun. Because you know what is better than a 50% off sweater, a 50% off sweater at midnight! Actually now that I think about it that may have been my idea.
10. This Christmas: although it has not happened yet I think it will be memorable and great.

No comments:

Post a Comment