Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ten things I'm grateful for this Thanks

Yes I know I'm late...but still thankful.

1. Being able to go home and see my family and friends. Definitely number one on my list because I have missed them so much lately.
2. Shopping with awesome sales. Christmas shopping is way easier when I just run across something and it's on sale. Although I spend miles and miles too much money over the week I was home, it was pretty worth it.
3. Flying home. This is awesome because I had time to read the books that I wanted to read. That always makes me happier.
4. Um the food! My stuffing was I must say awesome and I couldn't get enough of it. Some other highlights were the mashed potatoes, our prime rib (we don't really do turkey), and the awesome cornbread my friend Tony made. So so good.
5. Taking our family picture. This doesn't sound good at first because inevitably everyone gets upset, my dad is annoyed and my mom doesn't think she looks good, Abbey is trying to get everyone to look and Meg is trying to entertain babies. But I love pictures and I mostly think it's funny that everyone gets so stressed about it.
6. My new Christmas present from Cory. Yes we got each other the same thing and yes it's awesome. Can't wait to use it.
7. Watching football with my entire family. I know it's the fam thing again but watching football with them is so much more fun than by myself. I'll include people watching with them in here too because I just can't get enough of it.
8. Seeing my puppies. I miss them so much and we just needed to have some good chats together.
9. Not worrying about school. For five glorious days I managed to not worry at all about school. Yes I'm stressed out of my mind about it but for a while there I could forget. And usually in fall semester about the time Thanks rolls around I'm ready to commit murder to avoid school.
10. Realizing all the things I'm thankful for that I took for granted when I lived with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment