Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Top Ten Tribute to My Boys

I figured now that I have ten boys on my list (just mine mind you, not the undecided ones) that I would do a little tribute to each one of them. And give me a chance to stare....

If you don't like them....I don't even know what to say then.

 
Zachary Quinto - First seen and noticed in Star Trek, then totally adored in Heroes. Yes he's the bad guy, the aloof one, but that's what draws me in. You can just tell there is more going on behind his eyes and you just want to sit and watch him.



Jonathan Rhys Meyers - Um I don't even know when I first saw him but in The Tudors....um wow. They were all slutty but that just meant that there was more of him to see. And then in August Rush the boy sings and you kind of just want to melt. Just pretty.



Christian Bale* - First seen in Newsies. Captured my heart then and there. He sings as well which I just can't get over. Then in Little Women you're totally on his side until he marries Amy! All his movies are amazing because he gets so far into character. His Batman is my favorite aside from the weird fake voice when he's actually Batman...



Ryan Reynolds* - First seen in Van Wilder. So sarcastic and funny and witty. He would just be the guy you sit with all day and it can just be chill and you can just laugh about anything. And then he's just beautifully defined in all areas. Totally just melts my heart with how sweet he is in Definitely, Maybe. So cute.



Cam Gigandet - First seen in the O.C. Oh my yum this kid just epitomizes bad boy and makes me want to do drugs and drink and move out of my house at 15.... If you can't tell already I'm just a dang sucker for abs and his I think are just the very best. Yum. And then his Gap ad....I just want to go buy Gap Men's clothes so that the guys I know can look like that too. Plus he is just adorable with his daughter.



Robert Buckley - First seen on Lipstick Jungle. He totally exudes confidence and just seems like the kind of guy who would treat a girl like gold. And again with the abs....Am I a broken record here or are they just that good?!



Ian SMOLDERHALDER(Somerhalder) - First seen on Vampire Diaries. Um bad boy much. I have to quote my sis in that he just looks like he would break your heart, he would enjoy doing it, and I would enjoy letting him do it because just one look in my direction with those beautiful eyes and I'd be gone....



Bradley Cooper - First seen on Alias. If there is one thing I love more than abs (and he has good ones too) it's laughing. And Bradley Cooper just has the face that is made to be smiling and laughing. It would never be a dull moment, and you'd have some excellent arm candy.



Wentworth Miller - First seen on Prison Break. I love the intenseness of this boy. Some might call it brooding but I love that it means that, even if he isn't, it seems like he's thinking, and hopefully he's thinking that intensely about you!



Zachary Levi* - First seen on Chuck. It could just be his character, but he's a nerd. A really good looking nerd that doesn't think he's cute or smart or capable of saving the world. He's just so humble and unassuming yet confident in who he is. Cuteness.


And just to shake it up, instead of a couple boys I don't like, some more boys that I do like...but haven't been able to pry them from Cor yet ; ).




2 comments: