Monday, November 23, 2009

Top 10 Things I am Thankful for This Thanksgiving

Because that is what it is all about right...

1. That my whole family will be in the same house that night: and all the things that go with that. From all our dogs to all of us it usually gets pretty funny pretty quick.

2. I get to try a new Truffle and Roll Recipe: Yes I am a cooking nerd and I am excited to try these recipes, and figure out what a double boiler is by then hopefully.

3. Heidi is coming back to NM: Which usually means too much food and shopping and well who hates that. I am sure we will also discuss very important issues like why we love The Vampire Diaries so much, who is bothering us, and whether those jeans make our bums look good or not.

4. Dad’s Pancakes the day after: So good!

5. Real Mashed Potatoes the Day of: Also Very good and pretty much the only time I get them all year.

6. Break: As in no work!

7. Excuse to Bail: As in sorry I will be out in the mountains that day.

8. The Parade: Fun every year and tradition- which I believe in.

9. The Hi-Jinks at Wal-Mart the Day Before: Yes me and my mom are going to get most of the groceries the day before at Wal-Mart. Some would call this a suicide mission I would agree but what are two very busy people to do.

10. The fact We are a Month away from Christmas: I got 2 words for you Sparkly Lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment