Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Top 10 3/16/11

What what I am blogging.
1. Huzzah!: I think I love this word I need it in my life it sounds like it’s exact meaning and I love it.
2. The Frenemy: This website so funny in a completely awful do not judge me way.
3. Polyvore: do not go on this site it will suck all your time and call itself your friend but really it is a time sucking monster of pretty and artsy internet collages.
4. One Day by David Nicholls: A lovely book about 2 friends over their entire friendship. Each chapter is one day the same day every year of their lives. Starting at the end of college. Just spoke to me.
5. Wicked: The play super fun. If it comes to your town worth it for the costumes alone.
6. Alex and Ani Bangles: If you need a dangle for your wrist these bangles are amazing and come in so many styles you will find 1 or 12 you want.
7. Summer Clothes Being Out: Yay summer! That is all.
8. Peach Tea Iced: Try it is a surefire refreshing.
9. Justified being Back!
10: I am Number 4: Was it basically a music video with action sequences and dialogue in between- Yes. But it was also just fun!

And 2 That Can Suck It:
1. Allergies
2. People who make me hate the sound of human voices because they will not stop talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment